- To deliver the goods to our customers and bill them for the price of the goods, we use their contact information, such as the name, address and telephone number. In addition, in connection with billing them for the price of the goods, we use the provided billing information, such as credit card and/or bank account information.
- To contact or confirm with our customers about the contents of an order, the delivery method, etc., we use their contact information, such as the name, address, email address, telephone number and other information, such as the type and/or quantity of the goods ordered and the amount to be billed.
- To notify our customers of our sales, campaigns, or goods and/or services, we use the usage history and the contact information of our customers, such as the name, address and email address.
- To improve the service of the Site, we use the opinions collected from our customers, the results of questionnaires, their usage histories, etc.
- To respond to requests and inquiries from our customers, we use the contact information of our customers, such as the name, address, email address and telephone number.
1) Unless consent has been obtained from our customer, the Company will not disclose any personal information to a third party. However, this shall not apply in any of the following cases:
- Cases where a demand has been made by a public organization, such as a court or the police, based on laws and regulations;
- Cases where there exists a special provision in the laws and regulations;
- Cases where there is a risk to the life, of harm to the body, or of damage to property of our customer or a third party and it is impossible to obtain the consent from the relevant person;
- Cases where it is necessary to protect or defend the Company's rights, property and/or services from any act against laws and regulations and/or the Company's terms of service/matters to be attended to and it is impossible to obtain the consent of the relevant person;
- Cases where the goods are delivered directly from the manufacturer make it is necessary to provide information about the delivery destination to the extent required for delivery, such as the address and name, as well as information regarding the goods to be delivered;
- Cases where the personal information is provided to the outsourcee.
2) With regard to business partners relating to the above-mentioned direct delivery of goods from the manufacturer, we make it obligatory in the contract etc. for such business partners to comply with the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) in Malaysia and related laws and regulations, and handle personal information in consideration of the protection of customers' privacy.
There are cases where the Company outsources part of its operations and provides personal information to the outsourcees to the extent necessary. In this case, we conduct appropriate supervision including a conclusion of a contract concerning the handling of personal information with said outsources.